profile chat entries credits +follow home



<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>@<$BlogItemDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBody$>

>OLD POST »
>« NEW POST






Macarons which are already at the top of my food list, with Rilakkuma face in it, I think I'll just go ≧◡≦≧◡≦≧◡≦!!!

How can anyone resist Rilakkuma! But boyf always say that Rilakkuma resembles Pedobear... What is this (╥﹏╥) I like Korilakkuma more though! Which is the white one. 

This was my very first Rilakkuma thing that my boy got for me - Korilakkuma iPhone case I wasn't into Rilakkuma that time but I just found the phone case really cute. Besides, even after liking this character, SG didn't have many places selling it, it only started trending after some time later, lucky for me because it was SO hard to find Rilakkuma stuff back then!!

I eventually got so crazy about it I got myself toilet accessories and even rice bowl. Even shower cap. Now the toilet hand towel is also in Rilakkuma .__. 


Bringing all these files to school makes me a happier student too


I found this umbrella a little bulky and heavier than my usual ones, but I kept it anyway. 


My birthday gift from Siyuh last year!

Luggage tag from my cousin!


And a bunch of small keychains and pouches! 
(From left to right): Given by Khadijah, my boy, my brother.
If you realized, even the fluffy tray is Rilakkuma too, used to kept my facial products! Heehee :3


The Rilakkuma plushies are cute! But my mum said that I cannot keep anymore because my bed and pouch is just overflowing with fluffy toys ): 
My coin pouch! Looks a little kiddy but I'm only using it when I don't want to bring out my big wallet.